Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm Baaaaaack!

No, I did not fall off the face of the planet!  We spent 2 1/2 weeks traveling back to the midwest to visit family and celebrate my little sister's college graduation!  While it was a fun trip, we were gone a very long time and am happy to be back home now.  Living out of suitcases and spare bedrooms for that amount of time can be stressful when you have three little kiddos.

Our diets pretty much went out the window on this trip!  There was way too much eating out and eating a lot of unhealthy foods and consuming way more alcohol than we normally do!  We ate a lot of yummy food, but were missing our own meals while we were gone.  We have gotten so used to an almost meat free diet, it was kind of hard to eat so much meat, and it was not friendly to my body; I came back 3 pounds heavier!  

There were two things I was most excited to come back home too; my bed and my kitchen!  I sat down and immediately planned our menu for the week and went directly to our local health food store to stock our kitchen back up.  So, back to a mostly meat free diet and more new blog entries (I found some new recipes to try out!).  

No comments:

Post a Comment